Prayer Points on Marriage and Life with Bible Verse



Prayer points on marriage with bible verses is a product of the fact that marriage is not just a necessity but mandatory according to God's word. 

Marriage is God's will. Genesis 1: 28,,, be fruitful, multiply and replenish the earth, and subdue it,,,,, from the scripture we understand that God's plan for replenishing the earth is through marriage. With this understanding, no one is expected not to get married. 


But before you walk down to the altar to say I do please kindly approach God in prayer to ask for his will.  Remember the woman or man you marry will determine to a large extent whether you will make heaven or not. Think on this quote:

“The monstrosity of sexual intercourse outside marriage is that those who indulge in it are trying to isolate one kind of union (the sexual) from all the other kinds of union which were intended to go along with it and make up the total union.”  ~ C.S. Lewis

Below are prayer points for marriage with bible verses.

1. Father I thank you for connecting me to the right person that is meant for me in life. 1 Thessalonians 5:18,, In everything gives thanks: for this is the will of god in Christ Jesus,,

2. Father, in the name of Jesus, supernaturally connect to the bone of my bone; the one meant for me. Amen
·         Genesis 1: 28 ,,,, God blessed them. And God said to them, “Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it and have dominion over the fish of the sea,, 

3. Father, in the name of Jesus, miraculously direct my step to the woman or man that will be faithful to me. Amen
·         Malachi 2:14,15,,, Because the LORD was witness between you and the wife of your youth, to whom you have been faithless, though she is your companion and your wife by covenant.

4. In the name of Jesus, I command you Oo south wind, and yee North wind to blow upon my life, let the spices in me flow out to attract the bone of my bone.
·         Song of Solomon 4:16,,, Awake, O north wind; and come thou south, blow upon my garden, that the spices therefore may flow out. let my beloved come into his garden, and eat his pleasant fruits.

5. Father, in the name of Jesus, grant me the grace to stay holy and away from fornication till marriage. Amen.
·         Hebrews 13:4 Let marriage be held in honor among all, and let the marriage bed be undefiled, for God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous.

6. Father, in the name of Jesus, and by the power of the Holy Ghost  cause the woman or man in my life to become an instrument to pull me up when am weak in you. Amen.
·         Ecclesiastes 4:12: “Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken."

7. Father, in the name of Jesus, and by the blood of the everlasting covenant, I decree the destruction of every forces pulling me away from my beloved.
Revelation 12:11 ,, And they overcame him by the blood of the lamb, and the words of their testimony.

8. Father, by yourself destroy every weapon formed against me by the enemies hindering my partner from appearing in the name of Jesus.
·         Ephesians 6:10,,,  No weapon fashioned against you shall prosper,,,

9.Father, in the name of Jesus, open my spiritual eye that I may see and identify the woman or man made for me in life. Amen
·        Ephesians 1:18,, The eye of your understanding be enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints.

10. Father, in the name of Jesus, give me the heart to love cheerfully the woman or man in my life as you love the church. Amen.
·         Ephesians 5:25,, Husbands, love your wives, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it. 

Other Scriptures to Considers.
Ruth 4:13 "So Boaz took Ruth, and she became his wife. And he went in to her, and the LORD gave her conception, and she bore a son."
Isaiah 54:5 "For your Maker is your husband,  the LORD of hosts is his name; and the Holy One of Israel is your Redeemer,  the God of the whole earth he is called."
Romans 13:8:Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law."
1 Corinthians 13:4-5: “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs."
1 Corinthians 13:2: “If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing."
1 John 4:12: “No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us."
Psalm 143:8:Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life."

No comments:

Post a Comment