Healing Prayer Points with Healing Bible Verses




1. Father, thank you for healing me, for you alone has bare my sins,  my curse and have purge every sickness in my life through the gushing blood from your stripes, in Jesus name. Amen.

  •  Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. 1 Peter 2:24



 2. Father, in the name of Jesus, and by the blood of Jesus, I beseech you to heal me, revive and repair every damage cells in my body for only you can heal me.

  •  Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for thou [art] my praise. Jeremiah 17:14


3. Father, I stand upon your word that says, "Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth Jeremiah 33:6. Cause my health to spring forth, heal every diseases in me that I might be made whole, in Jesus name. Amen.

4. By the authority in the name of Jesus, and by the fire of the Holy Ghost, I destroy, and uproot every form of sickness in my body now, sickness lose your hold in my life now.

  •  Matthew 10:1. And when he had called unto [him] his twelve disciples, he gave them power [against] unclean spirits, to cast them out, and to heal all manner of sickness and all manner of disease.


5. Lord Jesus heal me for you are my strength, restore my health for you are my helper, take away the agony of sickness far from my life, in the name of Jesus. Amen.

  •  Isaiah 41.10.  Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

You may want to read my post on Guideline to effective prayer

6. Declare this: I am healed by the stripes of Jesus Christ, God's word cannot be broken, therefore every forces holding my healing be thou destroyed now in Jesus name. Amen.

  •  Isaiah 53:, "But he [was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed."


7. I decree total healing in my body, spirit, and soul, let there be total revival and restoration in my body no matter whatever has damaged, for my God can do all things in the name of Jesus. Amen

  • Mark 10:27... And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men [it is] impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible.

8. I decree by the word of God, and the blood of the everlasting covenant total deliverance and recovery from every symptom of sickness, let everything I have lost to the enemy, health, job, money,
  be restored double in Jesus name. Amen.

  •  Obadiah 1:17 ,,, But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness, and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.


9.  Father, in the name of Jesus, I command the destruction of every arrow send into my body by the enemy, my bone, vein, tissues and all other organ receive health now in the name of Jesus. Amen.

  •  Psalms 103:2-4  Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with loving kindness and tender mercies.

10. Father, in the name of Jesus, flush out every diseases, infection, jams in my body by yourself, let the sickness that flies in the air never touch my dwelling and my family members. Amen.  

  •  Deuteronomy 7:15, And the LORD will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all [them] that hate thee. 


11. Jesus Christ of Nazareth! I believe you can heal me from this sickness, heal me Lord, whichever way I have sinned against you forgive me and healed me in Jesus name. Amen.

  • James 5:15,, And the prayer of faith shall save the sick, and the Lord shall raise him up; and if he have committed sins, they shall be forgiven him.
  • Confess your faults one to another, and pray one for another, that ye may be healed. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. James 5:16


12. I know the plan of God for my life is that I may live in good health and in abundance, therefore, whatever is stilling my health, I command you to lose your hold in my life now in Jesus name. Amen

  •  3 John 1:2,,,, Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.  and Philippians 4:19 ... But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

13. I rebuke you sickness in my body, I command a boost in immune system, let every dead organ in my body to get quicken in Jesus name. Amen

  • Matthew 10:8,,,, Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.


14. I stand upon God's word and the power of the Holy Ghost, and I command every satanic forces manipulating my health to loose your hold over my life and family now and forever in the name of Jesus....

  •  The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have [it] more abundantly. John 10:10

15. In the name of Jesus (three times), every weapon waged against my life by the enemy and its host be thou destroyed, scattered  now and forever in Jesus name. Amen.

  • No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue [that] shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD...Isaiah 54:17

You may also want to read my post on Believer's full against the Devil

Other Bible verses on Healing you should read pray with

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.  
2 Corinthians 12:9
The Spirit of the Lord [is] upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised. Luke 4:18

Have mercy upon me, O LORD; for I [am] weak: O LORD, heal me; for my bones are vexed. Psalms 6:2

I said, LORD, be merciful unto me: heal my soul; for I have sinned against thee. Psalms 41:4

And Moses cried unto the LORD, saying, Heal her now, O God, I beseech thee.  Numbers 12:13

Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy. James 5:11

For the heart of this people is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes have they closed; lest they should see with [their] eyes, and hear with [their] ears, and understand with [their] heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them. Acts 28:27

And it came to pass on a certain day, as he was teaching, that there were Pharisees and doctors of the law sitting by, which were come out of every town of Galilee, and Judaea, and Jerusalem: and the power of the Lord was [present] to heal them. Luke 5:17

To every [thing there is] a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up [that which is] planted; A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up. Ecclesiastes 3:1-3

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. John 14:27
But Simon’s wife’s mother lay sick of a fever, and anon they tell him of her.  And he came and took her by the hand, and lifted her up; and immediately the fever left her, and she ministered unto them.  
  Mark 1:30-31

The LORD will strengthen him upon the bed of languishing: thou wilt make all his bed in his sickness.  Psalms 41:3

Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant. Psalms 35:27

Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, [even] by him doth this man stand here before 
you whole. Acts 4:10

And when Jesus saw her, he called [her to him], and said unto her, Woman, thou art loosed from thine infirmity. And he laid [his] hands on her: and immediately she was made straight, and glorified God. Luke 13:12- 13

Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Notwithstanding in this rejoice not, that the spirits are subject unto you; but rather rejoice, because your names are written in heaven. Luke 10:19-20.

Take about 5-10 minutes and speak in tongues focusing on your health and God's ability to heal you.

No comments:

Post a Comment